Reform Pilates sees Contrology as a change agent, bringing inspiration and education to physical training.
You must be a Classically Trained Pilates Instructor that has graduated from a recognizable teacher training institute or school looking to expand your horizons and join a professional and supportive Pilates Instructors. Opportunity to develop existing skill set and to establish yourself as a leading Pilates Instructor in the Downtown area of Vancouver. You are an integrous, team player with good communication skills and excellent problem solving skills. You are kind and considerate and motivating. You are a life-long learner and curious about improving yourself personally and professionally.
Your Education and Qualifications:
- Certificate from a Classical Pilates Teacher Training Program or currently enrolled in Classical Training Program
- 3 years of Pilates Practitioner experience with minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Current CPR C and First Aid
- NSCP membership (formerly PMA membership)
- Competitive Wages
- Apprenticeship, Leadership and Career Enhancing Opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Social Media and Marketing Exposure
- Become a Part of a Supportive Classical Pilates Community
- Full access to Classical Pilates Studio