Dear Friends and Pilates Community,
We are in this together!
The health and well-being of our team and you, our loyal students, is most important to us and we want to be proactive in protecting the health of our community. Advanced registration will be required for all our programs.
Please note that we continue to adapt and adjust our protocols in order to protect you and our teachers. We continue to implement the following:
- a Covid-19 pre-screening / self assessment form must be signed 24 hours before attendance
- reduced capacity to allow the required physical distancing
- all students must wear a mask in the studio until arriving at respective zones + teachers must wear a mask at all times
- increased cleaning + staggered session times to allow for proper cleaning
- updated reservation, cancellation and wait-list policies
If you are interested in studio classes, please contact the studio. We have taken extra care in improving our programming during this unique time. In an effort to reduce the number of students that you are exposed to in our semi-group classes, we are limiting the number of people in the studio to 4, including the teacher, at one time. We continue to offer exceptional in-person Mat and semi-group classes by restricting drop-ins. If you are new to our studio, please consider signing up for our Fundamentals Series which will provide you with all the skills necessary for our levelled group classes. We do not offer “all levels” or drop in programs at this time.
If you do not know your “level” or have never been to our studio registration is now open for our Fundamentals Series. Otherwise, please book a Consultation or you may purchase the Introductory 5 which is a set of 5 Private Sessions that will orient you to our studio and address your unique needs.
Please know that we are here for you if you have any questions. Please reach out to us anytime.
Can’t wait to see you at the studio,
Standards of Health
The safest experience for everyone is one that is based on science, co-created with you in mind.
As always, we maintain and stay committed to the highest standards of hygiene and health but we need your help too.
What You can Expect
Health screening for students, guests and teachers is required. Only those who meet requirements and follow mandatory safety guidelines will be permitted.
If you show any signs of illness while present in the studio (for example, fever, coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, etc., ) or you do not follow our safety protocols, we will ask you to leave.
We do not offer drop-in bookings at this time. You must pre-register for a minimum of 5 Privates or enroll in our Fundamentals Series if you are interested in joining our semi-private group classes. We restrict the number of people allowed in the studio to a maximum of 4.
High touch areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned using hydrogen peroxide and soap that is known to kill viruses. Studio floors are washed after every group session and high touch areas like switches, counters and handles will be disinfected with isopropyl alcohol after each class.
Protection of Staff and Students
We’ve implemented the use of face masks for Teachers and we have reviewed additional health, safety and personal hygiene training prior to working in the studio. All students must wear a mask upon entering the studio and the use of masks is encouraged for anyone who works in health services or who is in contact with anyone who works in the health care industry. Everyone must fill out a self-assessment questionaire before attending each session. You will not be permitted into the studio without completing this form.
No props will be shared and programming will be offered with this in mind.
No drop in or casual students will be admitted at this time.
Memberships and Passes
All current memberships will be honoured for the duration of the membership plus the time that we are required to suspend in person instruction. Please contact the studio to re-instate your membership.
Details are Important to us
We strive to exceeded industry standards as set out by Work Safe BC Health and Safety Best Practices. The below measures have been implemented with you in mind:
- Anyone exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms is not permitted inside the studio. Please provide as much notice as possible if you are cancelling so that others may take your spot in a class or risk forfeiting your reservations. If cancelling due to illness we recommend a self-isolation period of a minimum of 14 days. You must fill out a Covid-19 screening form before returning to the studio.
- We have implemented mandatory hand sanitizing upon entering and leaving the studio
- Mandatory wearing of face masks upon entering and for class sessions until arriving at one’s personal “zone”
- We have implemented the mandatory use of personal water bottles *we no longer offer communal water stations
- We will ensure that there is no sharing of equipment during a session and that there is proper disinfection and cleaning between students
- We require mandatory cleaning of equipment by the student, followed by mandatory cleaning by instructor, between sessions
- We have maximized the number of people in the studio to 4 at one time, at all times
- Equipment will be spaced 6 ft apart for group classes and *no more than 3 students in the studio during classes
- Mandatory use of face mask by instructor when teaching