Dear Friends and Pilates Community,
The health and well-being of our team and our students is most important to us and we want to be proactive in protecting the health of our community.
We have opened our doors on January 20, 2022 for in-person sessions and we are more excited than ever to teach you Pilates! Please read the following before attending the studio:
- All of our Teachers are fully vaccinated and we require that all students be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination.
- Starting March 28, 2022 we will no longer require the use of masks in the studio.
If you are interested in a specific program, please contact the studio. We have taken steps to improve our services during this unique and unpredictable time.
We are here for you if you have any questions and please reach out to us anytime.
Founder, Studio Owner
Standards of Health
The safest experience for everyone is one that is based on science, co-created with you in mind.
As always, we maintain and stay committed to the highest standards of hygiene and health but we need your help too.
What You can Expect
If you show any signs of illness while present in the studio (for example, fever, coughing, shortness of breath, etc.,) or you do not follow our safety protocols, we will ask you to leave.
High touch areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned using hydrogen peroxide and soap that is known to kill viruses. Studio floors are washed regularly and high touch areas like switches, counters and handles are disinfected with hydrogen peroxide regularly.
Protection of Staff and Students
Students will no longer have their temperature checked and masks are no longer mandatory begining March 28, 2022. We no longer require that students fill out a self-assessment questionaire before entering the studio. All students must provide proof of vaccine
Memberships and Passes
All memberships will be honoured for the duration of the membership plus the time that we are required to suspend in person instruction. Please contact the studio to re-instate your membership.
Details are Important to us
We strive to exceeded industry standards as set out by Work Safe BC Health and Safety Best Practices. The below measures have been implemented with you and our Teachers in mind:
- Anyone exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms is not permitted inside the studio. Please provide as much notice as possible if you are cancelling so that others may take your spot in a session or risk forfeiting your reservations. If cancelling due to illness we require a self-isolation period of a minimum of 14 days. You must provide a negative Covid-19 test in order to attend the studio before the 14 day quarantine period.
- We have implemented mandatory hand sanitizing upon entering and leaving the studio
- We have implemented the mandatory use of personal water bottles *we no longer offer communal water stations
- We ensure that there is no sharing of equipment during a session and that there is proper disinfection and cleaning between students
- We require proper and mandatory cleaning of equipment by the student.