Dear Friends and Pilates Community,
Welcome Back! The health and well-being of our team and you, our loyal students, is most important to us and we want to be proactive in protecting the health of our community.
Please note that we continue to adapt and adjust our protocols in order to protect you and our teachers. We continue to implement the following safety protocols:
- a Covid-19 pre-screening / self assessment form must be signed 24 hours before attendance
- Students must have their temperature checked upon entering the studio
- we have a restricted and reduced capacity policy to allow the required physical distancing
- all students and teachers must wear a mask at all times
- increased cleaning + staggered session times to allow for proper cleaning and disinfection
- updated reservation, cancellation and wait-list policies
If you are interested in a specific program, please contact the studio. We have taken extra care in improving our programming during this unique time. In an effort to reduce the number of students that you are exposed to we are limiting the number of people in the studio, including the number of teachers, at one time. We continue to offer exceptional private instruction. If you are new to our studio, please sign up for a Private or a Duet package or our popular Fundamentals Series. We are offering some drop-in sessions at this time.
If you do not know your “level” or have never been to our studio please book a Consultation or contact the studio for more information.
Please know that we are here for you if you have any questions and please reach out to us anytime.
Can’t wait to see you at the studio,
Founder, Studio Owner
Standards of Health
The safest experience for everyone is one that is based on science, co-created with you in mind.
As always, we maintain and stay committed to the highest standards of hygiene and health but we need your help too.
What You can Expect
Health screening for students, guests and teachers is required. Only those who meet requirements and follow mandatory safety guidelines will be permitted.
If you show any signs of illness while present in the studio (for example, fever, coughing, shortness of breath, etc.,) or you do not follow our safety protocols, we will ask you to leave.
We do not offer drop-in bookings at this time. You must pre-register for Private sessions in order to attend sessions at this time.
High touch areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned using hydrogen peroxide and soap that is known to kill viruses. Studio floors are washed after every session and high touch areas like switches, counters and handles will be disinfected with isopropyl alcohol after each class.
Protection of Staff and Students
We’ve implemented the use of face masks for Teachers and students and we have reviewed additional health, safety and personal hygiene training prior to working in the studio. All students must have their temperature checked and must wear a mask during their visit at the studio. Everyone must fill out a self-assessment questionaire before entering the studio. You will not be permitted into the studio without completing this form.
No props will be shared and programming will be offered with this in mind.
No drop in or casual students will be admitted at this time.
Memberships and Passes
All current memberships will be honoured for the duration of the membership plus the time that we are required to suspend in person instruction. Please contact the studio to re-instate your membership.
Details are Important to us
We strive to exceeded industry standards as set out by Work Safe BC Health and Safety Best Practices. The below measures have been implemented with you in mind:
- Anyone exhibiting cold or flu like symptoms is not permitted inside the studio. Please provide as much notice as possible if you are cancelling so that others may take your spot in a session or risk forfeiting your reservations. If cancelling due to illness we require a self-isolation period of a minimum of 14 days. You must provide a negative Covid-19 test form before returning to the studio before the 14 day quarantine period.
- We have implemented mandatory hand sanitizing upon entering and leaving the studio
- Mandatory temperature checks
- Mandatory wearing of face masks during your visit
- We have implemented the mandatory use of personal water bottles *we no longer offer communal water stations
- We will ensure that there is no sharing of equipment during a session and that there is proper disinfection and cleaning between students
- We require mandatory cleaning of equipment by the student, followed by mandatory cleaning by instructor, between sessions
- We have significantly reduced the number of people in the studio at all times
- Equipment will be spaced 6 ft apart