Photo credit: Kristine Cofsky
Kind, Adaptable, Imaginative
Curious, Supportive, Playful
Approachable, Knowledgeable, Passionate
Joyful, Intentional, Empathetic
Brazilian Lymphatic Drainage
Intuitive, Passionate, Dedicated
- Spots are limited! Pre-booking your preferred class times well in advance ensures your spot and prevents class cancellations and interruptions to programming.
- We now offer membership benefits, for your convenience. Cancel anytime, this one-time setup makes it easier for you to book your sessions in advance at a reduced rate. Please call or email the studio for more information.
- Bring your water bottle whenever possible to aid with hydration before and after class.
- Please remove shoes upon entering the studio as we do not allow footwear.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or potent scents in the studio.
- Please arrive a few minutes early for your class as we do not allow late arrivals.
- Due to the intimate nature of our studio please keep electronic devices turned off so as not to distract other students.
Our classes are designed on a first-come-first-served basis with restrictions on last-minute bookings. Please book your classes up to two weeks in advance to secure your reservation.
There is no charge to your account if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled class time. Late cancellations and no shows will be deducted as a class from your membership pack or considered a full charge to your account if you have pre-paid as a drop in. To cancel a class, please log into your online account and remove your reservation from the class.
Standards of Health
The safest standards of hygiene for everyone is one that is based on science. As always, we maintain and stay committed to the highest standards of hygiene and health but we need your help too.
What You Can Expect
If you show any signs of illness while present in the studio (for example, coughing) or you do not follow our safety protocols, we will kindly ask you to leave.
After each class, students are expected to wipe down and disinfect their apparatus, including props that they have used. We only use freshly sanitized cleaning supplies and we ask that students dispose of their towels in designated receptacles.
High touch areas are regularly and thoroughly cleaned using soap and antimicrobial agents that are effective at reducing the spread of disease and virus. Studio floors and high touch areas like switches and handles are disinfected regularly.
Follow Our Lead